Re: New from choiceofgames, the last monster master

Hi,
OK, now that, was, fast! This is ridiculous! Just when I thought Choice of Robots, and the beta of Death Match a New Beginning would be the last accessible games of 2014, another choice release comes out two days after the first. That's three games in one week, two of them text, one of them Audio, and stuff I'm looking forward to trying probably after Christmas.
I can't believe this though. Just when you think that 2014 might not end with something, stuff's happening right near year's end.