a possible 2014 end of year review: seeking help

Hello all,
I've wanted to do something like this for a while on agnet, an end of year review, which would basically be an article recapping the year's events. However, I don't really know the order of things. Here are some things I'd like to mention, but I don't really know when was what:
Shadow Rine Full Voice: Am I right in thinking that this was releasedat the beginning of this year, January time?
Skullgirls becomes the first (and currently only) fighting game to get clipboard support, making blind users figure out Valv's PC Platform, Steam.
Death Match: Project Alpha (I don't know when this game was released/hit beta/whatever)
Japanese games get added to the database
Heroes Rise: Herofall, marks an epic end of a choice of games trilogy that allows stat saving between games, and the beginning of Choice of Games becoming available on Steam.
Audio Defence: Zombie Arena, but Ticon Blu comes before that
Tico n Blu: inquisitor gets concluded, Inquisitor's Heartbeat, Audio Speed, She Noir, and Flarestar, all get released for PC/iOS
Three games in the week of 15 December: choice of Robots, Last Monster Master and Death Match: A New Beginning Beta
What else have I missed? There must be quite a lot. We've got some forum members and things, I don't know what to do about that though, as I don't know who would want a mention as I don't want to embarrass or offend anyone. I was thinking bladestorm and such, and I think they're going to be missed. Also, who else became a moderator? I'm sure I wasn't the only one. I'd like your input on whether that's worth it or if I should just stick to the gaming-related happenings, also how much to talk about: should I mentione every new Choice of Games game that got released or just highlights such as Herofall and the ones that got released in one week? Same with Skullgirls extra downloadable stuff, we got two characters this year that both got their own story in story mode.