Re: An early christmas present

@SLJ, the reason we allow people to destroy planets is because they should be able to do so. Its the hole point, in a sense. Its not the reason we made the game, though! However, when it comes to planets like Signus Alpha, those are planets that should not be destroyed.
@everyone else who's complaining that the servers down:
There's a reason for that: Most of you who come on do not understand that we don't allow people to have any name they want. This is a roll-playing game, after all, and some of you don't seem to understand that. Since you are creating names like Prime4, Lord, etc, I guess I have to tell it to you straight. For your reference, since you obviously have to read it somewhere to understand it, I'll give it to you, right now, right in this post:
Policy 4. Names and jokes:
Since this is a roleplay enforced game, we expect players to have normal human names a normal human would have. For exampple, names like crap, idiot, and balls are not acceptible names. If you are unable to choose a proper name, please leave the server. However, we are not unreasonable. If you wish to play another race with a weerd name, feel free too. If you mistyped your name, that's also acceptible, you simpply log out and re log back in using your old name. However, if you are intentionally trying to be a jerk with your names, we do not accept that. If you are unable to be mature with your names, you will be asked politely to leave the server until you can act maturely. The same goes for starship names.
I am tired of people not reading these policies and therefore not understanding the game at all. Next time (and this is a request that all will follow when you log on to the game) press L to read the policies first.
One final note here:
There are a total of 488 players on the game, most of which are mistyped player names. I am going to go through the players directory on the server and delete unnecessary names . Sure, this may require that you create new characters, but it will get rid of those who don't wish to listen.
A note to banned users: When you are banned, you are banned for good. We will not unban you. You obviously didn't listen to us three times, so we've obviously had enough with you and want to rid you from the game. Upon inspection of the players directory, you shall be deleted.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector