A note from news poster scrooge!

bah! Gamebug! what excuse be christmas for developers to overload a fellow with work! what, are there no recycle bins? are there no viruses? Why these miserable people think it is alright to deluge a news poster with a mountain of new games just because it's christmas I don't know, tis a sin I say! and a gamebug to the lot of them! bah!

First of these reprehensible people is that nasty fellow Aprone, yeah him! no sooner we update the database he goes and pulls more out, really the man is a game coding machine, ---- a very annoying machine! bah!
Swamp everyone's favourite undead murder first person fest has received a major new update. This one gets rid of some bugs, completely revamps the hardcore fort system, adds some new customizations for missions and generally is awsome all around. Find out all of Aprone's dastardly doings in Thi s new swamp thread

Next are those terribly irritating people at Choiceofgames (now the rate they pull games out is really! unreasonable). not content with bothering us all with Choiceofrobots, they now have yet another new title. The last monster master is an interactive story/game in which you play as a monster trainer in a fantasy kingdom. Choosing to be harsh or kindly with your punishments, make warlike monsters or hard working golem, and go on to win a war or go down in history as the last monster master. it's all a real pain! you can read about this pestilencial offering Here on the forum, and remember that like all of Choiceofgames other damnable offerings the games can be bought and played on Ios, Android, or directly from the choiceofgames site.

Now that is it! Wait a minute? are those three ancient archive files of gaming past, gaming present and gaming to come? ---- Files which will sho w me the true spirit of new games? make me into a happier and less grouchy news poster? deeeeeleeeeeete! Bah!