Re: will anyone create a starwars mod for sound rts?

Sure. I think a Star wars mod for SoundRTS could be done. As it happens I have a huge library of sound effects, music, and so on and the only thing is to think about what kind of mod we would want.

For example, one possibility is one set in the rebellion era with rebel ground troops fighting Imperial storm troopers etc. I can easily see archers being replaced with snipers, foot soldiers being replaced with infantry, perhaps knights being replaced with Jedi, and so on. As I said it needs some things to be thought about, but I certainly think something like that can be done.

If someone would want a more space based game I think that also could be done, but would require a bit more thought since the game was designed for ground  based play than space based gaming. However, I do see ways my game, "final Conflict," could be converted from a Star Trek to a Star Wars game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector