Re: Braillemon status update!

Another odd bug, possibly related to the one that causes sounds to cut out in caves.

I was training several of my Pokémon just inside of Rock Tunnel, keeping close to the entrance in case the sounds threatened to cut out so I could make a quick escape. I discovered that, if I exited Rock Tunnel while the glitch was taking effect, random sounds started being played in the little area between the southern entrance of Rock Tunnel and Lavender Town. First there was the sound of a door where none existed, then the sound of water, then the sound of the sliding doors used for Pokémon Centres and such. The fourth time, the water sound showed up again, and persisted wherever I went—inside of Rock Tunnel, in Lavender Town, Inside the Pokémon Centre itself. It was gone when I closed and reloaded the game, but I thought the extra info should be included. This bug just got weirder.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kotek via Audiogames-reflector