Re: Bop it Beats

Hello all,
I now have a bop it beats, and here are my comments:
Mine doesn't seem to have the flip it issue, although I've been playing with the device on my knee and nothing has happened.
I can confirm that it can throw you a little off beat.
I also have something to add: on a brand new bop it beats, dj only has rookie mode unlocked. The reason someone probably unlocked all the modes was because in the shops you can play the game in the packaging without a demo mode, so it's been fun with the build up to this game, because I found a bop it beats in the shop before Christmas and got a high score of thirty on it, in classic mode.