Re: Does anyone have a clue how We're Alive got their zombie sounds?

Oh gosh, just found this topic!
It's explainable about how he got those growling sounds. First I even thought he ripped them from the walking dead and added some effect, but post 2 cleared my misunderstanding and made me try for a day to search for that hollywood edge cd 4, the only disk I haven't had yet. We're alive zombie sounds are one of the best zombie sounds I've ever heard, since I'm really into twd zombie growling style.
And what about the epic call of Ink? That's one of the best zombie sounds in the story.

btw, long call in chapter 3 is so awesome!