Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

I like the idea about randomising the weapons you start with in CTF. It would offset people pooring points into particular weapon classes. It would also make things more interesting in general.

I... kind of like the boosts idea. Cautiously anyway. It does mean though that your character then doesn't have a play style so much as run around and play with the boost you get.

I mean, sure, we could have everyone have the same stats... but like Aprone said it would be a bit vanilla. At the same time, I've been against players where 1 or 2 shots from their sport rifles would kill you outright. Which sucks.

Maybe... when you're in the holding area, you can spend a set amount of points to set your stats. Maybe once per mission? I don't know. Just a thought. That way, you still get everyone with the same amount of points, but there is variety in the strategies. I think.

CTF is a tricky beasty to get right and Aprone may well be tweaking this ve rsions down the line if it remains popular (which I hope it does).

Ok, to move on from CTF:

Low level warehouse mission rewards are pretty low right now. I just tried a 10 crate with fierce zombies and barely got the same amount as  I used to for a 10 crate when there were no dires or amorphouses. I know on one end of the scale you've got guys getting millions of xp and rep in their missions, but on the other end you won't always get that much for a mission unless you throw in deathbringers. Is that the server's thing where it will nerf rewards when a mission type is seeming to be too easy?

I also have a SCS request. Could we have an event for when a menu is closed? Preferably one that would also catch skills and armour menus closing too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cansino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector