Re: to all people interested in making music with the PC

I put in my vote...  We now have 144 Yes, 1 No, priority 3, but, I'm guessing 150 votes will put us up a priority level, so we could still use some help here, and even if it doesn't put us up a level, it still looks good.

The captcha was easy to solve with webvism, and the verification process was easy too.  If, as I've been hoping for a while, we do get full accessibility, I'm sure I will find being on the Reaper forums to be useful anyway.
I mean, sure, I've got GW and Audacity, but still not allot of free or cheap alternatives beyond that, I could always use more effects and new ways of doing things, I use my programs in conjunction anyway, besides, this seems better for live recording and mixing, and even though I barely ever do that, I know it will come up at some point.

I find it telling that a sizable portion of people are using the horribly out of date version of Reaper even today in the blind community, even with the payed scripts for Jaws.  If we get the accessibility we need, I think it will be used even more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector