Re: MTG Studios causes my brouser to produce adds

yes, if you want the old games from mtg go to the legacy link on the main page and you can download them. I wish the scrolling battles rewrite was open source because there were platforms in it I believe, but that code is used in up so I'd understand why mason wouldn't want to opensource it.