Re: And now, host servers and freely play Ultra Power older version

Yeah Dark, agreed. The actual problem was that Mason changed his mind 4 or 5 times considering the license so actually if someone bought it and than it became free, I don't know, may be Mason will give him back the money, or not, I actually don't know big_smile. But since Mason decided to seriously listen to the community, we can think he'll become soon a deducated developper. I don't have any personnal problem with him, but the only thing I want from him now is my ability to publicly share my links. I deleted the concerned UP.zip but nothing. Please Mason don't think I'm rude, but I only want that, and I'm wishing you prosper and success from all my heart. The problem is that you said that if some of the testers recommend the person, you'll comunicate with him to be a tester in your team. I can privately give you my e-mail so that I can contact you and know what I should do.