Re: Certain people getting ignored?

What the hell? Do all people know everything? No! That's a real bad overreaction. I feel like the whole forum is ignoring me too sometimes, but I also know that those people don't have to know everything. So what I'm trying to tell you is that there is no garantee that people know everyhing, no matter the number. So my question is, why can't speeder tell us himself? And my advise is that speak kindly, don't order people around. That'll get you nothing. People are not your informational computer, nor your slave. They are just people. They have their own lives, their own knowledge, there own answers. All people are not tallented in everything. All people don't know everything. Think about my advice. And don't write when you're aingry since you might say anything you might regret later. And arrow gets out of the bow once, deleting your post just because you regret it won't help anything, people will see it already. Have a good day.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector