Re: Certain people getting ignored?

Someone please tell me this is a joke...
Getting pissed because people WHO might not know anything about whatever you post don't write a reply is sort of silly... And I'm sorry, but where's the sense in wanting an answer like "I don't know, try Google" or "I don't like this thing you talk about"? If people have nothing to add, don't add anything. If your only comment is a thank you, give them a thumbs up.
But if it'll make you happy I'll make sure to post in every single topic you make, even if it's just the same message in all of them, most likely something like "I'm just posting so you won't feel ignored".
Having said that, how come your post Counts aren't higher than they are? With Speeder at 125 and Ethin at 617. Following your own logic you ought to have thousands of posts by now, but that's not the case.
I'm sorry if I come across as rude or whatever you wa nt to call me, but I saw no need to cover my post with sugar and butterflies. I'm not calling you a heartless animal or anything of that sort, you sound more like a confused teenager, but that's okay, we've all been there at some point I guess.
I hope you're happy now though, you've got quite a few replies already, so that's great.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector