Re: Any ideas for a game to demonstrate on muy podcast?

@Steve, I don't mind if the game review just appears as part of the podcast, I'll just write as much on the game pages so people know what they are getting, I had to do the same with some of the  reviews from the old main menu program. My only request is could you please make sure your hosting for these is secure, sinse I don't want to go and take the trouble adding stuff to the db just to have to take them down again, sinse if something goes in the db the idea is that it stays there, perhaps not forever, but certainly for a good couple of years or so.   one of the problems with temporary dropbox accounts and transfers.