Name of Blind Music Teacher

Hello all,
I'm trying to remember the name of a blind musician who has a web site. Someone on FaceBook said that he teaches a few instruments all from a blind perspective. Unfortunately the topic has been deleted so I'm unable to find it.
If anyone can tell me who he is and if he has a web site that would be great. I'm trying to find some blind-friendly guitar-playing tutorials or for other instruments like the piano, flute and whatnot.
Thanks!