Re: A thinly supported theory

I'm a sighted person who is looking to have the games I make more accessible to the blind so I decided to check out this page after hearing about it on Roguelike Radio.

I just played this game and lasted all of 2 minutes before I was jumping out of my seat terrified.

Seriously this game is 10 times more terrifying without graphics.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : karneisada via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector