Re: Alter Aeon 20th Anniversary!

Well actually, if you want Dentin to make a new spell called ball lightning, you don't need to as there's already a ball lightning spell. As for new attack spells for mages, I don't know. I would like to suggest though, a spelll that creates elemental weapons as temporary weapons. you know, helpful for mages who wanna face mobs weak to elements or something similar. Since most classes (except necromancer, I know) had weapon-creating skills (shadow blades, spirit hammers/holy weapons, druidic staffs/spellstaffs/cudgels, customised warrior weapon [I dunno though]... though mages should have one too, heh). Of course maybe let us choose the elemental type, or move spirit hammer to mage or something. Its more fitting that way given that they create elemental damage weapons instead of godly weapons... and I just hope you can create crystal shields and such for other people (or is it possible, I dunno really) since sometimes we'll need it for tuff areas and if you 9;re grouping.
That's all and keep up the good work!