Re: zombie war

If he actually added driving into a game like that, I would literally spend all the money I own on that (that's not a lot, don't worry). That would be soooooooooooo cool!
big_smile

Anyway I wonder how this game will turn out? That would be nice to add thinggs such as missions. and if the game is truly 3d, we could have actual buioldings with multiple floors. swamp has that, but there's not really a z coordinate shift, if you know what I mean. That would be quite awesome to have swamp, or a swamp like game, become 3d.

Also mason, if you read this, here's another suggestion. If the game is 3d you could make zombies have height, so it would be harder to aim at the head, you know. There would be multiple places to shoot them, just like if it was real life. And is there jumping? Can the zombies jump? that would be frik'in eppic.

I know y ou most likely won't add all this, if any of it at all. Just saying if that's the route you decide to take, these would definitely be awesome things to add, I would definitely love that game