Very disappointed

This post will contain bad language.

I'm so fucking pissed off at Victoria, what ever the fuck her last name is.

Let me explain.

I wanted to buy a radio from, www.bwbfdirect.co.uk
Which is a site for the blind to get radios for free and if you can't get it for free on lone, you can pay for it without paying V.A.T.
I wanted to get the sonata plus, since it sounded really nice.

SO I phone up and get put through to David Beard, a very nice guy who told me about the Podcasts and other such things that I wanted to know about.

Then I get put through to this annoying woman called Victoria.

I get told I need to make an account.
Okay fine. So I hang up and try to make the account, there's a check box that you need to check So you don't pay V.A.T, I looked on the page, it's not there. The words are there but to a screen reader the box does not exist.

So I phone her up and basically tell her that the box is not there for a screen reader user. She doesn't believe me and says. We've been running for the last nine months and you're the first to tell us about this problem. She said, that if hundreds of others can get it working and you can't, it would sound rather strange if i told the web developer that,. I said no it wouldn't because I'm not seeing the box.
Oh and when i asked for the web developers info, she acted as if I'd asked something shocking. That's a really strange rrequest she said and i said no it isn't, if you find a problem you go to the person and give them the means to fix it. She wouldn't give the info out.
She said, it has been thurrerly checked before launch and so many others have been fine with it. What a lode of fucking bullshit. IF so many other blind people had been fine with it, it would fucking work for me. Keep in mind, I tried the site on I.E. and Firefox.

Anyway, she ends up clicking the check box for me and i end up signing up.

I try and try again to sign in, she'd told me to sign out and sign in again because then the box will be ticked and I'll get my V A T off of the price, so I try to do so. I first add the item to the card and sign in, only to find that that isn't the way you to it. Frustrated and quite sad, I phoned them again. I was put through to Victoria and get told that the way I have to do it is click on the sign in link and sign in. Sounds good, right? What could go wrong there, well the answer is everything...

First the link didn't exist to me. I found the home, news,  products, contact us, links, but no my account link. I told her what I herd and she asked me if I'm going to the right and I said, I don't know, I'm blind, and that screen readers didn't work that way anyway. and she said well I don't know about that then. I told her then there's nothing I can do. She said I can send you the form, which she'd said to me before, this is a tax exempt form or something. She can either send it in, print, yeah great cause that's going to work, an email, in a word document that I'd have to print off and send back, not going to happen, I don't have a printer, or braille. Right how the fuck is that going to work? Turns out, in her own words, there's a thing on the braille copy which will say sign and you sign there. How the fuck does she know? I highly doubt she can read Braille. I said to her, quite frankly I feel that all these options are rubbish, and oo she didn't like that. So what would you have me do then! I told her, there's nothing we can do just take my email down and email me when the developer fixes the site, so she did.

I highly doubt I'm going to get an email, I'm so disappointed, i really wanted that radio. I'm thinking of just paying the full price. (£425,) and being done with it, but that's really pissed me off that she doesn't seem to care at all about the access of the site. It's a charity for the blind, for fucks sake, the least they can do is make the site accessible, but noooo, I actually got told by her that if I give money, it will go to the charity and not the sites development and was told when I said I don't agree with that at all, that I didn't have to. Basically saying I don't give a shit what you say that's the way it is. I want this product, it has really nice features, but I don't want to deal with her again.

/edit/

I've decided that I'm going to buy it outrite and pay the full price.
/edit/