Re: Question about Reaper

I managed to find where to load FXP files. However, reaper doesn't load the file saying that the file is for newer version of the FX.
I'm loading Nexus 2 on track 1. Press F to open effect chain. navigate mouse to "+" button and left click. finally, select an FXP bank of nexus presset, then Reaper says that this can't be loaded.
Does anyone using Nexus2 with Reaper? Any solutions?