Re: 2 questions

Hello,
I am unsure if I've still got beta 8, and I don't know what Tom's plans are for the game. It's been quite a while since we've heard and real life has gotten in the way. One thing you have to remember about developers is that yes, they do, indeed, have lives to live and might not want to constantly develop games, or something could come up that prevents them from doing so for a while.