Re: Very disappointed

Hi.
Honestly? I didn't look for any others. I'll be okay guys smile this radio has over 3000 stations and more being added monthly, podcasts and so on. honestly yeah it's a bit pricey but if it does all it says it does, then I'm going to be happy. And also a big thing for me is it will keep me off the laptop, well okay maybe not all the time but I'm really hoping to cut down. And hehe, if I looked at anymore stuff and put in something like radios for the blind, I'd probably end up with some RNIB junk. For example; there's a radio that has 5 stations it's really small and wooden, it actually looks nice but the price is I think 50 pouns if I'm remembering correctly. So thanks for the concerns but I'll b good and be writing a thread on it when i get it.

As for it having to be for the blind, well no, I guess it doesn't have to b e, but I like the idea of talking menus. And I tried the victer reader stream I think, a while back and didn't like the voice. As for more speakers and things. I already have an iphone and don't need more speakers, thanks though