Re: Braillemon status update!

Deng, I'll take a peek at that.

The Imaginatrix wrote:

I was listening to all the music in the Braillemon folder, and most of it hasn't even showed up in the game yet! Why is it there? Are some of the future cities already partly coded but hidden from our eyes until they're fit for playing through? And who's Kyle? Well, I know who he's based on, sort of, but what do you get from him in-game? I think I saw someone mention him earlier in this thread, so he was in a previous version.

Just curious.

He was a unique trainer based off of a friend of mine, he had a minor story arc where he was competitive with the main character (two blind guys trying to out compete for best pokemon trainer), I took him out due to balancing reasons. He might return later if only to give the player "Blind Farfetch'd" who's the game's mascot.

A lot of the music is music from Gold/Silver/Crystal which is planned to be used when the game gets extended to Johto. Post-game Kanto has different music, however, the "Post-Game" hasn't really happened yet, so it's just there for now.

cansino wrote:

No errors so far since the last update.
By the way, I have a question regarding this project. What happens if the big N finds this? I don't want to write the full name just in case it appears in google results but you all know what I am talking about.

I should be alright. They tend to not go after such small projects. Even larger projects such as the Pokemon MMO have been largely ignored. The big N as you call it has considered actually opening up the door for helping support fan based projects according to some rumours I've heard. If that's the case, you better believe that I'm submitting Braillemon for the cut.

If on the off chance the y decide they hate Braillemon and want to axe it, I'll likely create a new game on the source code with unique assets.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cansino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cansino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector