Re: what do you guys think our next sports game should be

@Theo... there is a point to that. I don't disagree that the game would be a good way to start a conversation. Just not personally the way I would do it, since sighted people like to see what they're being shown. Both ways would work though, and either way I think a Goalball game is still something that should be tried... and it would definitely give sighted people the experience of the sport without any visual aid, the way it's supposed to be.