Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Hi, is there any way to get back into Ross' hades dream area? I need to go back there and check for galactic dusts. I really need to because I'm up to 33/36 and it's the only area I didn't recheck.
I know you can get back to zopolis if you make Gabriel play the organ. And you can get back to heaven if Ross does it. I know that the other characters, as far as I know, fail to be able to play it though. So is there any character who can get back into hades, either by playing the organ or by another means? If so how