Re: That if that the right way who and thinking

Actually, we have in the past preserved the most entertaining spambots for amusement value, check out some of them in the offtopic room, sinse hay we might as well have fun out of them, (I'll move this topic to the offtopic room myself when I've removed the spam link).

In an attempt to communicate the ban to this spambot in a way she/he/it could understand, this is the message I posted in the ban properties:

forum banned badger yes no are you to be for bad is not to confusing chopped ham and pork upon internet causes much problems yes it does so piss off into cooker of hell devil thing not compliant with sanityy.
big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaggujaxen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaggujaxen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaggujaxen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector