Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

hi all.
I've discovered something that there are one good fishing game.
It's sega bassss fishing, available for the dreamcast, now out on wii, ps3, xbox 360 and pc.
For users who download it on XBLAA or steam, you will not only get that game, but you will get 4 games in 1 package, it's dreamcast collection.
I've beaten the arcade mode, with a grandmaster title.
Currently, I'm figuring out how to clear the challenge tournament series.
I explained this game in detail in my topic called a new mainstream game that I've discovered, created in 2014.
And also, for someone who likes tennis I recomend you to try virtua tennis 4.
It's a tennis game, with rosters from the original grand slam tennis and some other event.
The characters include rafael nadal, juan martin del potro, and some others.
However, the game can be hard since your oponent can smash the ball really hard, and some minigames also is unplay able sadly.