Re: request 2 games please

I do briefly remember these from around 2010 or so,but I thought they never got passed the very early alpha stage, I don't even think they had main menus or the like and the developer (was it Jacob Kruger from the audeasy list?), was going off to work on them some more, but I'm not sure if they ever materialized.

As with most early alphas I played them gave some comments and then deleted them.