Re: some code factory games needed

That's right, although first you'll have to specify in Virtual Box that the VM's virtual CD drive must correspond to the real's one. For this you'll need to use the OCR addon for NVDA.

Side note, don't read if you haven't arrived till the 6th case. I'm stuck:
I'm stuck at case 6: I've got the paper, the hair, given both to Theo, talked to Anna, found the book and talked to Niko in the library. I don't know what to do next, the only person who I haven't talked to is the gardener, and he won't talk to me. I've tried to go to the garden, but I don't pick up nothing there.
end of

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector