Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Ach, I hope the server being down isn't anything major like another hack attack.

@Welshweyr, I didn't realize the cooldowns between weapon switches were longer than they were supposed to be, sinse I've run into trouble several times due to the switch not happening quickly enough, especially after using a fieldkit and wanting to switch to something more offensive. if that is a bug it possibly needs looking at.

Regarding favourite weapon keys, personally rather than more favourite keys I'd prefer as I suggested earlier the ability to set a favourite weapon for each category that was the first weapon of that type you got to when hitting the correct number key. For example, if you had an axe, machete, sledge hammer and riot shield in the melee class but liked the hammer best, you could set the hammer as your preferd melee weapon so that when you switch to the melee category by pressing one you landed on the hammer first not the axe, but could cycle th e other weapons as usual. I'm not sure how easy it would be to add this, but it'd be a nice way of being able to add as many more weapons as you like to the game, but still giving the player the chance to choose their favourite weapons of each class quickly without adding a bunch more keys to tangle with.

Sayif you switched to the weapon you wanted as your favourite in a given class and then pressed another key, say ctrl f to fix it.

I'm not sure how tied the cycling of weapons to the buttons is sinse I know programming can get numeric, but it is a feature I'd like to see added to the game in the future if possible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fa1ckg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitbull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : olivia5678 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jfayre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector