Re: accessible java IDE/SDK?

Hey, I just started learning java. I took your advice and downloaded eclipse, but now I need a bit of help.

I have a Hello World program, but as soon as I tried to write something slightly more complex, I had a compiler error. This shouldn't be a big deal as it's probably a simple mistake, but I can't find any error output telling me where I went wrong.

How on earth do I find the compile error output?