Re: you can use ms-dos and windows 3.1 again and forever!

Got it working last weekend. In win7 64 bit you have to enable driver test mode in order to get the bns emulation running.
For images larger than 2,88 mb you can use mkisofs to create cd images of a directory.
I also created a couple of batchfiles which ask the directory of which the image should be made of. The images are named floppy.flp and cd.iso, so you don't have to browse the images every time you want to mount them.
If you want to start the speech every time you boot the system, edit autoexec.bat and add "s" in the end of the file.
The only two problems  I have is that I cannot access the asap control panel with alt+enter and I couldn't get the audio to work in dos games with sound, but otherwise it is really awesome!