Re: Schools for the blind, training centers, and how they perform.

It's quite usual for a school to close after hours, but that is not really what I meant Afrim. What I used to do during my last secondary school was get together with people in free periods and do things like test each other with revision questions. I did the same at university, though there we'd just get together in someone's bedroom (usually mine because I was lucky and got a large room), and all go through complicated stuff like formal logic. We'd also take turns reading each other's essays as well, but we'd just pass comments on what we liked or didn't like, rather than actually copy the same work for each other (if we tried that as I said we'd likely have wound up getting in bad trouble).