Re: Super Airik the Cleric Now Available

Hi all, thank you.
Ambro, perhaps you could speak with Avidgamer and SLJ on getting the game to work on emulated OS on a mac. Perhaps for them it is a similar problem. SLJ, I recommend using the link I send you personally, so that I can ensure you are getting direct service and assistance. Thank you Dark.
I'm going as quickly as possible in sending the game to previous owners of the game and have been working to assist many gamers, so thank you for your patience, you'll have the the game shortly if you already bought it.
I'll post a link to tips and tricks and FAQ will be posted shortly as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : johnabreu via Audiogames-reflector