Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

I've got an actual bug (which I may or may not have filed through /report) and some SCS requests:

I know everybody and their mother does deathbringers these days, but I did a normal warehouse mission as I was trying to help a new guy. It was against 40 normal zombies, not bitey. But low and behold, dires attacked. I'm guessing this is a bug? Or is there a smaller chance of dires in normal zombies?

And now onto the SCS things!

Not sure if this has been asked before, but could we have the ability to set player stats: i.e

set player speed=40
set player Assault Mastery=50

etc.

A toggle on the allies weapon would be good too, to put your allies in burst fire mode for whatever reason.

set ally weapon mode=1

Now to really rock the boat, how about to set ally stats?

And as for allies. Now we have PvP, could we have...

add enemy spot x,y,x,y name=BigBoss gun=M240

This would be awesome. Possibly a pain to code , but still awesome. That would open up a lot more in SCS. I intend on having some human enemies later on in the campaign I'm making. Raiders will take the bulk of that force, but the odd boss character would be cool.

I've got an SCS question too. Is it possible to add new zones to a map in a campaign? I'm trying to put a blocade across Carrigan Bridge on map 1. It kind of works, the tiles get changed, but I can't put a zone around it.

Here's what I have

// blockade across the bridge
change tile 300,188 19
change tile 300,189 19
change tile 300,190 19
change tile 300,191 19
change tile 300,192 19
change tile 300,193 19
change tile 300,194 19
change tile 300,195 19

// 214 is a new zone
rename zone id=214 Blockade of cars
// this kind of adding a zone to a map doesn't seem to work sad
// guessing the syntax is a little like this, as it doesn't throw an error
// add zone1 id=214 299,188,301,195

Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Cheers

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitbull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pedroteixeirinha1203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blackmagicgirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector