Annoying Talkback/lollypop bug.

So I recently updated to lollypop and was running Talkback 3.6.0. I noticed that the gesture for double tapping wasn't working as it was supposed to. I would double tap, and usually nothing. I'd have to keep tapping and tapping and wait for luck to play its part. I have noticed that holding down on the icon will sometimes do it but again, other times not. Any suggestions on this? I'm probably gonna submit to eyes free too.