Re: My first ever fully functional bgt game, target!

Colton,
I love this little game.
It reminds me of my target shooting mode in Shooting Range for DOS.

The tension mounts. You need to make a hit on this last shot
to break the range record. Hear the gun go off and the clay bird
break when your shot smashes into it. Sometimes you might even get
a whiff of cordite come wafting out of your floppy drive. At the
skeet range you can shoot at clay birds. The rifle range you can
shoot at a target trying to hit the bulls eye. the pistol range
you can shoot at a steel human silhouette target, or at the junk
yard you can shoot a weapon at over thirty objects.

If you change floppy drive to USB port this old 90's game description would work.
A few suggestions,
It would be great if you could pick your gun sound from a menu.
It was clear after playing that 50 was your target center but it doesn't say that in the read me.
Thanks,
Phil

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector