Re: meocloud

Yes, and the obvious problem with any unencrypted storage is that you only have the cloud service's claim to respect your privacy.

Uploading unencrypted data to the cloud is like writing a message on a postcard.

The owner of the service may be honest, or more likely he has covered himself with a 'privacy policy' with so many exceptions that you can drive a truck through it.

I'll only use the cloud for encrypted backup of my personal files.