Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

Guys, let me explain first of all why donations won't do the trick. Lets say we require people to donate, like ultra power does. That's not donating, that is, in all respects, a monthly subscription. To though's people asking dmnb for free. I'd like to ask you the following. Were you the one who stayed up all night, putting up with the constant cheating and having to ban people 6 times. Were you the one who had to spend a full night trying to clear up lag which you know was server related. Were you the one who labored at the code for hours on end trying to make this thing work, for everyone else. This, is practicly a list of 3 difficult developments that I have to go through with dmnb every day. Before you say donations will do the trick. If you don't like that every good game is made shareware? That's your problem, not mine. I happen to agree with my fello developers that we want reward for our work. We have lives outside of the computer you know. Ju st for the record. I notice around here that some people have been complaining about swomp being made shareware. Let me be the one to state the following, swomp was only made shareware because of said cheaters, said hackers, who never took the time to read the policies, who always screwed people over speshily aprone, and who just plane didn't cair. Aprone tried various ways before charging to get around this problem, but in the end, their was no alternitive. And when he made swomp shareware, people were happy about it. Swomp deserved to be shareware. Now i'd like to ask you the following. Why is it so different with me. Why do I not have a right to sell my own work, my own work which I spend hours on, time of which I could be spending someware else. This money doesn't go purely towards the server. What happens when my computer dies. I don't have the money to replace it. No new features in dmnb for you, and very likely, no server. Said money would in that case hav e allowed me to replace said broken computer with a new one, thus insuring that I can spend time on though's features you requested. @majuz, your aditude towards the subscription is dooly noted, but stating it like that makes it seem as if you feel that dmnb and games should be handed to you for free, I know this isn't the case, but i'm saying it does come across as that. To though's who don't want to pay and who think dmnb should stay free forever. The world doesn't run in that fassion. We all need money to survive. Further more, I said down the road about charging for dmnb, not now. Their's no way it can be charged for now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majoz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector