Re: Japanese games Translation projects

I entirely support this project and hope it works. the plane fact is the number of people who are willing to go through the shenanigans to play japanese games is a minority of a minority, and if indeed the games are as good as people said they should be made available to a wider audience.

As I said in the other thread, I also don't see what is wrong with using google translate for the game text, sinse if a person already goes through installing all those many addons just to get a google translation of tia story, alternative magic etc, why not build that translation directly into the game?

yes this will be a big c&p job, but worth it in the end, so I do hope more people get involved with this.