Re: Adventure At C:

Hay. I'm not sure where to post this, as I don't think theOnlyPKMNmaster even looks at this topic anymore, but I just found a bug in AAC that could brake custom stages.
If a stage transition is placed on a nothingness or corrupt sector tile, nothing happens if the player steps on it from either another tile or platform, but everything works okay if the player lands on it or  steps on another nothingness or corrupt sector tile with a transition on it.
To be absolutely clear, nothing happens with a nothingness tile, the death sequence doesn't play, neither does the transition take place.
A corrupt sector; on the otherhand, does play the death sequence, but no transition takes place.