Audio chatting with Braille Sense User on Google Talk

Heyas folks. Was wondering if any of you had any advice about this... I've recently been talking through my Google Hangouts app on my IPhone to a friend of mine using Google Talk on her Braille Sense U2. Lately we've been thinking of doing an audio chat, but according to her U2, I'm not available for chat. Furthermore, when I initiate a voice chat, she doesn't receive it. Any thoughts on how to overcome this?

Thanks in advance, Albano.