Re: Zhengdu screen reader

Hi keyIsFull.
yes I use the version of Internet Explorer 11 desktop8.1.
yes, I use the English voice
no, I don't have a voice Portuguese.  in the engine SAPI5
but have on engine sapi.4 but cannot change to the voices in the engine sapi.4
What I may be missing to navigate with the hot keys on the Internet 11?
Pitermach you sure that the screen reader supports fast navigation?
thanks.
cheers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cbenner via Audiogames-reflector