Re: Learning to run for your life!

ok!   that was rather long for an announcement but anyway, I will just say it hear<   for those who have android or the best of bothe worlds, I am pleased to announce that there is a title hear on android what I call the free world, intitled,  Random Adventure.   this title is steill in development and has come a long way.   its free, no adds, and has a donation link in the game its self.   for it to be in development, I can say that this game is already quite accessible with talkback.   just type in, random adventure android or just random adventure in the google play store.   its an awesome title I say myself and maybe some of u guys can right developer after playing and make suggestions?   etc.  for info on this if it shows it hear u can go to following link.   www.randomadventureroguelike.com  thanks and hope u all en joy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector