Re: Three Monkeys

Jamin,
I liked the x, it played without any problem.
I'd would have liked more game sounds than just the sprite voice.
I think the problem Kickstarter campaign was for audio defence for IOS.
They originally planned for in app purchases but dropped that idea.
They also gave pledgers a bonus.
as a pledger, you'll be given a Coin Doubler, with with you'll get the weapons you want as fast as you need them.
We still have loads of ideas for Audio Defence in the back of our head, but we have no time and money to implement them. All the money we make over our
goal will be invested in polishing and expanding game content: more levels and zombie types, extravagant arenas, fan requested weapons, new game modes.

A note from Carles Salas about the Kickstarter, which by the time you read this will have officially ended without reaching its funding goal.
It’s a pity we didn’t make it, but we’ll release the game anyway, and sooner than most successful Kickstarters.
The lack of Kickstarter funding will mean we can’t invest in proper marketing, which is quite bad because we wanted everyone to know about how Audio Defence
is the most action packed audio game on iOS.
That’s all in the future, though. From the present I can assure you this: Audio Defence is currently feature and content complete, and that’s the fancy
way to say the game is finished! That doesn’t mean we’re done, however.
We’re investing all of our time balancing the game, tweaking sounds, squashing bugs, checking performance issues and getting accessibility navigation as
smooth as possible.
That’s a lot of work and we’re a very small team, and we’ll keep working until we reach a premium level of quality.
Please direct any further questions to
audiodefe...@somethinelse.com,
and someone from the team will get back to you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JaminEatWorld via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JaminEatWorld via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JaminEatWorld via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JaminEatWorld via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ianmcnamara92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JaminEatWorld via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector