game modes in Super Egg Hunt Plus

Hello. Earlier today, I purchased Super Egg Hunt Plus. I successfully registered the game, but when I opened the game, I only saw the two modes that are in the demo version. The website and documentation say that purchasing the game allows you to play 11 additional game modes besides Normal and Classic. How do I get to the new modes?