Re: Braillemon status update!

@Grryf, yes, I really should've checked this earlier and I'm very glad Daigonite fixed the issue with xp (sinse I really don't see what the point of upgrading is besides giving microsoft more money).

I do however have nsome newbie questions which doubtless you or someone else could possibly answers now that the game is working, sinse remember I haven't tried any of the versions for god knows how long.

First, is there a way to get a key reference in game? I read the instructions on keyboard shortcuts, but manifestly this game has a lot, which is fine accept it'd help to have a list to hand while playing.

Second, I seemed to get stuck in the game, mostly because I suspect I don't know how the D info command for map objects seems to work, sinse sometimes it pointed out the locations of people and places accurately, sometimes not, (I ran into a couple of people in my rival's house and pallet town which weren't mentioned in the command).

After going to my rival's house I was told he'd gone to see Professor oak, which does make sense sinse as I remember the Pokemon anime series (my major exposure to the Pokemon plot), that is where Ash started out, however when I went to Prof Oak's house the d command told me there was a table at coordinates 12-4, ---- which for some reason I couldn't find at all, and prof oak at coordinates 5-5,  who again seemed to be missing.
I did find a pinging object and when i walked over it I was told it was a pokaeball, however when I hit enter on it nothing happened.

I suspect I'm missing something fairly basic here, indeed I do wonder if I should be playing the game on headphones rather than speakers sinse it is possible npcs and object sounds are more used than I remember from the very early betas.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Yado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Yado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Yado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector