reviews for paladan of the sky

Hi.
Does anyone know if there are any reviews out for Paladan of the sky? If not, can anyone make a review, preferably in audio, of the full version of this game? My friend and I have completed the demo of this game and we are interested in buying it, but I would like to hear a review of the game first. If a review can't be made, can someone who bought the game tell me if it's worth the money? Thanks.