Re: accessibility of sound forge for windows

It is great but we can’t use it, unfortunately.
It has some great features which I like so much, like editing audio options, effects, noise reduction, instruments and other features, which are read back to you, but if you want to change the percentage within an option, like cutting the song, changing pitch or tempo, it won’t read anything. I still find cool edit pro the greatest one from the accessible programs for mixing and editing audio. It’s better than Audacity.